Excellent quality collection of media clips of Stevie Ray Vaughan and shown on various TV shows from the period of 1982 to 1992. Quality will vary from clip to clip, but overall are 7-8/10. Running time is 114 minutes and tracks included are as follows:
1. Volunteer Jam X 1984 Time Coded footage for promos. Pro shot. Texas flood (in progress, Scuttle Buttin'.
2. Montreal Canada, LaRonde, 1988 Time Coded footage, pro shot, scuttle buttin'>Say what. Sound gets out of sync a bit as it goes on
3. Passaic NJ, Capitol Theatre, 1985/09/21, timecoded footage not broadcast .
4. Easter Seals Telethon, 1985/03/03; Toronto, Global Studios, Pro Shot. Testify>Pride & Joy>Loovestruck Baby, Voodoo Chile (A slight return).
5. Circa 83 or early 84, Austin, pro shot
Austin Opry House/Aud. shores, "Things I used to Do" (stevie on telecaster after a string break) w/ the Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Crawl.
6. Same place, this is the band introduction from an alternate source
7. Alternate source, parts of SRV's set with Jimmie Lee Vaughan, Scuttle Buttin', Couldn't Stand the Weather, Texas Flood (no JLV on TF)
8. Poppers, Japanese MTV show, circa 1985, only the Jam portion.
9. Jerry Lewis Telethon for Muscular Dystophy, 1987ish, "Look at little sister" pro shot.
10. French interview circa 87/88
11. MTV News Jeff Beck/SRV spot with brief live footage and interviews
12. Pizzaz, 1984 show
13. Continued from above
14. Much Music, possibly 5/88
15. 1984 interview
16. 1984 MTV interview
17. 1987 interview given prior to the Daytona Beach performance
18. Night Music
19. Anti Drug Commercial
20. It's Only Rock n' Roll - Superstition>interview>show plays out to Willie the Wimp
21. "Night Music" circa 89 (interview on bus)
This region-free DVD-R is in NTSC format and will play on most Gaming consoles and DVD Players made since 2000, and comes in a FULL SIZE DVD case, with cover art and track listing.
US First class shipping is FREE! US Priority shipping on this item is $4.00. International shipping is $5.00. If NO international shipping is paid, DVD will be sent without hard case, cover art will still be included
Credit card payment or Money order ships next day. Personal check ships in 7 days.